Death Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rp site about Death Note.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character: Hikaru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Character: Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Character: Hikaru   Character: Hikaru EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Basic Information

Alias: None

Letter: I don’t think I need a letter, but H?

Name: Hikaru

Nick-names: Hika, Hikaru-kun, Hikaru-sempai.

Ranking/Jobs: Student, sky class (should be in star, though)

Family/Guardian: Hikaru has his old martial arts teacher, but none other than that.

Appearance

Character: Hikaru Hikaru10

Hair: curly, brown
Eyes: emerald green
Height: 5 feet, 8 inches
Other: Sometimes wear sunglasses.

Personal

Personality: Hikaru might look all mean the first time you see him, but he really isn’t. He is extremely athletic, friendly, kind, and very understanding. He is very obedient, and will do most of the errands and commands that he is told. Hikaru is protective over his friends, for he has already lost his mother and has been abandoned by his father.

Like: Ramen, cookies, sports, swords, for some reason ~ school, scary movies, and video games.

Dislikes: Fighting, dogs, curry, sweets, blood, and screams.

Past: Hikaru is Rosalina and Samantha’s childhood friend. His mother died while giving birth to him and his father barely cared about him. The father gave him up to the Roguesons’ when he was 8, going on 9 years old. He fell in love with one of the daughters (soon to be revealed if 8Kagome approves and you accept my character) but was soon kidnapped trying to protect the mother, Madelaine. Hikaru soon escaped from the mafia without Madelaine, claiming that she wanted him to leave her. He goes to find the Roguesons’ once again, and he ends up going to Wammy’s.

If they have an obsession: None. it’s kinda creepy to have an obsession, if you ask me >.>
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

Location : The Greatest Place on Earth. Where is that? No where.

PostSubject: Re: Character: Hikaru   Character: Hikaru EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Hikaru? Awesome, you just completed my great twist! My email: cecerockz07@yahoo.com to talk more about this story. <3 (and who does Hikaru love??? see, even I'M going crazy from the suspense! lol)
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

Location : The Greatest Place on Earth. Where is that? No where.

PostSubject: Re: Character: Hikaru   Character: Hikaru EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm

And look at my pic! It has Sammy and Rosie together as kids. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: Character: Hikaru   Character: Hikaru EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Character: Hikaru   Character: Hikaru EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Arigato, T-sama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character: Hikaru   Character: Hikaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Character: Hikaru
Page 1 of 1