Death Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rp site about Death Note.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Kitchen

Go down 
+3
Fuzoku_Twins
Syora Hikori
Sayomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
8Kagome

8Kagome

Location : The Greatest Place on Earth. Where is that? No where.

School Kitchen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

"Oh!" she says, realizing what had just happened. The boy she thought was following her and Hikyuu had just saved her from falling...
"T-Thank you, sir..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Hikyuu was stunned. How had he gotten from over there... to here... in so little time? Of course, she thought it funny that Rose had fallen from her clumsiness-- she always found stuff like that funny. But this? No, not quite funny. "What the Fu--" She stopped as she remembered that she was the "innocent" twin, and then said, "What the Hell?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Hikaru glanced over at the other girl and smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I scare you a little?"
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm

"Who... who are you?" Rosalina asked, breaking the boy's gaze with Hikyuu. "And, how did you....?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Hikyuu crossed her arms and said defiantly, "I fear nothing!"

"Yeah, who are you?!"

I just wanted some pizza! D:<
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Hikaru laughs a little as he ignores the other girl. "Rosie, you don't remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Hikyuu, not liking the fact that she was being ignored, pulled her hood lower over her eyes and crossed her arms. She now drifted off in thought as she so often did.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Hikaru could still see that she was confused, so he let her go. "Okay, here's a hint. Who did you used to know since, a very, VERY long time ago, and had green eyes?" he questions, his green eyes flickering with happiness that he had finally found Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Hikyuu's sensitive Ookami ears twitched as she looked outside. Hidaka...? Instantly, a look of sadness crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm

"Someone I used to know...." she says, pondering as the seconds flew by.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 pm

(I POSTIES ON DIS ACCOUNTLERZ_FZZZZZ_)
Hikyuu stared at the door leading outside, an almost nostalgic look on her face, shadowed by her hood.
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Rosalina quickly noticed her friend's nostalgia and glanced over to her. "Hikyuu-chan....is something wrong?" she asks with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Hikyuu blinked, and then her normal smile was back. "Oh, no no no. I'm fine." (That reminds me of Ryan Higa! Oh no no no no no, I'm a lamp! Lol)
And at that moment... Hidaka walked in. She was the EXACT opposite of her twin. Her face had an arrogant glare on it. A scar snaked down the side of her face. Even her walk was different. She walked with an air of darkness around her, which fit her clothes rather well-- all black, of course. She pretended not to notice Hikyuu as she grabbed a box of chocolate pocky from a cabinet and put a stick into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Rosalina blinks a few times as she unintentionally (and obliviously) ignores Hikaru. "Well...if you say so....?"
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Hidaka glanced over, saw Hikyuu with a friend, and a wave of jealousy washed through her. Gah! No, she hates me. Why am I jealous that she's with a friend?
Hikyuu looks at her twin sadly, but the expression turns into a grin in no time, showing her pronounced incisors. (TEETH OMG OMG TEEEEETTTHHHH!!! <you: ???>) "Yeah, I'm good!"
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Rosalina finally looks over at Hikaru, who has an awkward expression. "Huh? Are you okay?"

(sorry! it's been a looooooooong time xD)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Hikaru was in a daze without even knowing it. He blinked, shook his head a few times and even sighed.
"Sorry, Rosie, I've been a bit spaced-out since I saw you in the hallway."
Back to top Go down
8Kagome

8Kagome

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:52 pm

"O-Oh?" she stammered, her face suddenly feeling hot. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Kitchen   School Kitchen - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Kitchen
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note :: Wammy's :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: