Death Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rp site about Death Note.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayomi

Sayomi

Maze Empty
PostSubject: Maze   Maze EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:27 pm

A maze made of vines, bushes, and assorted common flowers.
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze   Maze EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Hidaka sighed as she walked through the maze subconsciously, not even realizing that her legs were moving. She touched the scar on her face, then flinched. It still hurts, she thought. She sighed and glared at the ground.
Beyond saw the girl as he walked through the maze in the direction she came from. Interested in her angered look and the hood, her stopped in front of her.
(Red for the color of strawberry jam! Rofl)
Hidaka gasped slightly as she bumped into him, immediately looking up at him. "Wh-Who the fuck are you?!" Her hand shot up to her hood, making sure it didn't fall. "Jeez, watch where you're goin' asshole."(HOW DARE SHE CALL HIM AN ASSHOLE!!!! >.<) She glared at him and started around him.
Beyond watched her as she started around him, then blinked his red eyes and asked, "I'm Ryuuzaki." He decided for a cheerful personality, so he smiled, did the anime sparkle thing, and waved a hand. "What's your name?"
She immediately stopped and stared at him... then yawned, showing him her pronounced incisors. "Nunya."
Anime pout. "Boo. That's not nice."
"Whatever." She walked on. Unfortunately for her, he followed. "Jeez, what do you want from me?"
"Your name," he answered cheerfully. Then he suddenly yawned his mega kawaii yawn, hoping it would win her over-- because he really was curious for her name. He had the little half-moon eyes and the tiny blush on his cheeks. (he not curious in DAT way he just wants ta know her name... No I follow da rules!... Even though he is TEH SMEX!!!... I need someone to play L, damn it...)
Of course, Hidaka glared at him, then rolled her eyes and said, "Hidaka." Then she blinked at him. "Why do you even care?!"
"Because I just do!" He grinned in that cheerful anime way those anime chars do.
Hidaka rolled her eyes. "You're annoying me."
"I get that a lot." He blinked and obliviously tapped his chin. "Huh."
Back to top Go down

Maze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note :: Wammy's :: Outside-
Jump to: