Death Note
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rp site about Death Note.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayomi

Sayomi

You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... Empty
PostSubject: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:27 pm

-You jump for joy when you see someone is on

-You pout when you realize other people are eating and wont reply

-You completely forget what it was youre mom asked you to do 10 minutes ago until she reminds you. (<-- Done that SO many times I cant even count)

(This is about ALL the sites not just this one ^^)
Back to top Go down
Syora Hikori

Syora Hikori

You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:33 pm

-when you stay up rp'ing till 3 in the morning

-when you go on the computer for what you think is 15 minutes and you start talking to someone and it turns into an hour (that happens a lot)

-when you start rp'ing and forget what you were doing five minutes before you got on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 pm

XD
-When youre texting your friends and you accidently type someone from the rp's name and they (our friends) are used to it
Back to top Go down
Syora Hikori

Syora Hikori

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm

xDDD

-when your parents are asking what you are doing and you say "nothing ....." <--insert person you are talking to name her xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 pm

lol XD
-When you realize youre on 6 sites 3 made by you (at least partially) and yet you STILL want to make sites for about 5 other animes.
Back to top Go down
Syora Hikori

Syora Hikori

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:11 pm

xDDDDDDDDDD

-when you are on three sites and you can answer all replys as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

There's an error there.
-When you're on three different sites and your char is in three different places on all three of these sites and you can switch from site to site and reply to all of them in less than five minutes.
(I've done that before!! It's crazy!!)
-When thirty minutes suddenly turns into seven hours.
(I did that while RPing with Anju-chan! xDDD)
-When you can type so fast you type up an entire short story (4-5 chapters) in less than two minutes.
(Me... -sigh-)
-When you can multitask; meaning, be typing and looking somewhere else, or having a conversation with someone IRL and be typing something completely different...
(I give up. I'm addicted.)
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Oops I forgot one.
-When you're so into the RPing you can't hear your mom shouting in your ear until you've finished the post... ^.^"
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 am

haha ^^" Ive done that before
-whenever You cant be on you keep wondering who is on and you are jealous of them yet you miss them at the same time (like when your mom drags you to the store with her)
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am

OMG! Me too!
-When you forget about the anime you were watching and are halfway through.... OH SHIT I JUST DID THAT O.O"
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am

kukuku
-When youre watching a movie and you see a certin part and you say to yourself "I have to tell Anju about that" or one of the people in the movie does something and you think "Thats totally something Hidaka would do"
(I dont remember what I was watching but i did that XD then my mom stared at me and said "Whos Hidaka?")
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 am

LOL!!! I once did this...
-When you and your RP buddy can have an entire conversation IRL about the RPing you two did. (<---- Me and my dad.)
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 pm

-When your dogs get to your favorite possession and you're too busy RPing to care. (Sigh... poor pen...)
-When you notice that you got a text.... four hours ago...
-When you whine when you can't get online (parents, internet... etc.)
-When you zone out in the middle of a conversation, thinking about the RPing you're gonna be doing later.
-When you don't care when someone calls you by the nickname you ABSOLUTELY HATE because you're RPing Very Happy
-When you get about two hours of sleep from RPing all night
-When you're on so many RP sites you lost count at a high number
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:14 pm

-When you officially HATE school cause it takes yo away from RPing and its slowly causing your favorite sites to die.
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Haha I already hated school... well it got me a boyfriend but...
Back to top Go down
Syora Hikori

Syora Hikori

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I really kinda like school.....it gets me nothing though but a good education....kinda
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 pm

school sucks, it takes me away from rp time :/
Back to top Go down
Fuzoku_Twins

Fuzoku_Twins

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 pm

So true TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....   You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when.... Empty

Back to top Go down

You realize youre addicted to RP'ing/or at least spend to much time RP'ing when....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note :: OOC :: Random-
Jump to: